THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
We are starting to recruit for an Assistant Market Manager for Luton Indoor Market.
The post is a full-time position based in Luton Indoor Market with regular travel to W.M.C.’s Central Office in Acton.
The Key Responsibilities are:
The Assistant Market Manager will support the Market Manager to:
- Complete daily company paperwork
- Monitor the market and deal with any operational issues
- Manage trader communication
- Liaise (through directives) with internal and external stakeholders as required, including The Mall shopping centre, etc.
- Conduct banking and rent collection as required
- Ensure all marketing collateral is up to date and stocked and that the market remains presented to the best possible standards
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
The Assistant Market Manager will work with the Central Team to:
- Develop and implement a targeted lettings strategy for a complementary mix of stalls at Luton Indoor Market.
- Proactively approach traders who would deliver the agreed lettings strategy, whether through email, telephone, or site visits
The Assistant Market Manager will work with the Sales and Marketing Manager to:
- Devise and deliver the annual Luton Market marketing plan with clearly defined timelines
- Devise and deliver an ongoing social media content plan, including content creation and uploading to sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, as well as replying to and engaging with customers/users
- Ensure continued cultivation, activity and growth of all social media followers
- Create content for all marketing platforms (web, newsletters, adverts…)
The Assistant Market Manager will be required to:
- Drive active events and animation activity at Luton Indoor Market, linked in to the marketing plan
Salary = £21-23K per annum
For the full job description, please email your CV to email@example.com